- On 14th September 2018, on the occasion of Hindi Diwas, the famous publisher “Madhuban” organised a programme wherein the teachers who have contributed towards the promotion and publicity of the language were honoured. Mrs. Namrata Paul, a renowned and experienced Hindi Teacher from Manav Sthali School was conferred with this prestigious award by Smt. Mridula Sinhaji who is highly regarded in this field.
- Mrs. Sonia Wahi was presented a trophy and a certificate on 2nd July 2018 from Tata Class Edge for securing 1st Position for three consecutive years for its usage. Mrs. Sonia Wahi received a special prize from Respected Director Ma’am – Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar on Teacher’s Day from Tata Class Edge “YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE” for the highest utilization of Tata Class Edge.
- Ms Nidhi Kapoor TGT Chemistry was awarded for her exemplary contribution in the field of literacy. She was awarded a certificate by Mr. Ajay Tirkey (IAS) Director General on 28th April 2017 at Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan during the Annual Award Ceremony of Delhi School’s Literacy Projects.
- Commerce Teachers forum (CTF) organised Milestone-Celebrating a Decade on 13th May 2017 in Chinmaya Mission, Lodhi Road, with 3500 esteemed members on its board. Mrs Mukta Airi, was felicitated for her contribution & excellence in the field of commerce. The function was presided over by Mr. D. K. Raina (CFO, FICCI), Dr. G. S. Grewal and many eminent scholars of Commerce industry and political parties.
- New Saraswati House organised a Language Symposium – Celebrating Languages on 5th August 2017 at Satya Sai Auditorium, Lodhi Road. Mrs. Namrata Paul was felicitated for being a truly inspirational and dedicated language teacher. The symposium was about how to make languages interesting and creative.
- Tata Class Edge organised Classroom Championship 2016 for teachers. Our two teachers qualified in zonal level. Ms. Anu Duggal (Science Primary) was awarded First Prize and Ms. Sonia Wahi (Social Science Secondary) was awarded Second Prize.
- Mr. Tilak Raj Salaria, Physical Education Teacher was awarded for his contribution in uplifting the standard of sports among the students of the school by Action Committee Unaided Recognised Private Schools at a ceremony.
- Mr. Vikram Bhatnagar : Alumnus Manav Sthali School
An International Level Double Trap Shooter made the country & school proud….
- Dr. Samir Kalra, Consultant Neuro and Spine specialist, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, is yet another successful Manav Sthali Alumna, batch 1988.
- Mr. S. Ramaswamy, is yet another illustrious student of the 1980 batch of Manav Sthali School.
- Dr. Alok Bhatnagar, class of 1993, is one more gem of Manav Sthali School who has made the school proud with his achievements.
Of Mrs. Mamta Bhatnagar
- Mrs Mamta V Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal, Manav Sthali School has been selected as one of the Top 50 Effective Principals 2019, which got featured in Education Today.co (Premium monthly magazine) in the month of June 2019. Invaluable advise by Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar, “Love what you do and let your passion be your obsession. A clear vision backed by definite plans will give you tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power. There is no limit to what you can accomplish except the limits you place on your own thinking”. Mrs Mamta V Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal has been given this honour for displaying exemplary trait of sincerity, dedication & hard work in the field of education. The jury had handpicked a few names who were felicitated under this category.The award ceremony for the same was held on September 14, 2019 at The Lalit Hotel —Mumbai at the Maharashtra Educator’s Summit & Maharashtra School Merit Awards 2019.
- Mrs. Mamta. V. Bhatnagar, Director and Founder Principal, Manav Sthali School was conferred with ‘National Education Excellence Award’ by “Integrated Achievers” on 22nd August, 2019 for her outstanding Professional Achievements and for inspiring social contribution. The award was given by H.E. Mr. Yogesh Punja, High Commissioner, The High Commission of Fiji and Shri Hans Raj Hans, Hon’ble Member of Parliament.
- Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal, Manav Sthali School is conferred with the prestigious “GURU DRONA AWARD 2018” on 14th December 2018 for her extensive work and immense contribution in the field of education and goodwill that has been imparted through her to thousands of students.Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal, Manav Sthali School is conferred with the prestigious “WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE AWARD” on 19th February 2019 at India Habitat Centre, by Indian Achievers Forum for recognition of her outstanding Professional Achievement and inspiring Social Contributions over the years in the field of Education.
- Certificate of Appreciation presented to Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar for outstanding dedication and hardwork for motivating students to donate 1,000 books from 21st December 2017 to 31st December 2017.
- Indian Institute of Human Rights conferred the prestigious “2015 GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION AWARD” on 10th Dec 2015 at India International Centre, Lodhi Road on Mrs Mamta V Bhatnagar, Director& Founder Principal of Manav Sthali School.The Certificate & trophy was awarded to her by Dr. Rahul Rai, Director, Indian Institute of Human Rights and His Excellency Dr. Sabit Subasic, Ambassador of Bosnia & Herzegovina on the occasion of the 16th World Human Rights Congress organised by the Indian Institute of Human Rights on 10th Dec 2015. The award was conferred for her remarkable work in the promotion of human rights over the years through various initiatives & programmes.
- Honored for her outstanding contribution in the field of education:
- Director & Founder Principal Manav Sthali School was awared by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Delhi Smt. Sheila Dikshit on 27th April 2007 at New State Academy Senior Secondary School by the “Society for Perfection in education.”
- Honoured with the prestigious “Rastriya Shiksha Shiromani Award 2004” on September 28th 2005 in the Windsor Hall, Le Meridian, New Delhi presented by the All India Achievers Conference (AIAC), New Delhi on the occasion of the 51st National Seminar on “Individual Achievement & Nation Building” for her outstanding services and excellence in the field of education.
- Shiksha rattan award was presented to her by Dr. Governor of Tamil Nadu & Assam in a seminar organized by Indian Institute of Economic Studies on 24th december 2004 at India Habitat Centre, Lodhi road. with “Shiksha Rattan Award” by Institute of Economic Studies.
- Honoured with “Arch of Excellence (Education) Award – 2003 (Gold Medal) in recognition of her outstanding services to society and excellence in the field of education from “All India Achievers Conference” New Delhi on the occasion of 46th National Seminar on “Individual Achievements and Nation Building” held on 29th January, 2004.
- Honoured with the State Award for Teachers, 1992 for outstanding contribution in the field of Education
- Awarded the “Bal Sahyog Award 1990” by the United Children’s Movement in recognition of the services rendered towards child welfare and for upholding the cause of National Integration and Communal Harmony.
- Awarded the Raja Ram Mohan Roy Teachers Award, 1985 for valuable work in education.
- Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment, an affiliate of United Nations Conferred the Environment Millennium Award on Mrs. Mamta Bhatnagar for taking responsibility for reducing the ever increasing problems on the earth and its environment. The award was presented on the occasion of World Environment Day Function organized at the India International Centre on 5th June 2000.
- Mrs. Mamta Bhatnagar, Director, Manav Sthali School honored with the World Human Rights Promotion Award 2003 for commendable work done by her in the field of Promotion of Human Rights on the occasion of 5th World Human Rights Congress organized by Indian Institute of Human Rights at India International Centre on 11th December 2003.
- International Association of Educators for World Peace (An affiliate of UN) has certified her outstanding contribution and Human Rights Millennium Award was conferred for understanding the importance of the role of Human Rights Education in the Global Context. Presented on the occasion of Global Assembly of Educators for World Peace, Environment and Human Rights held from 23rd to 29th December 2000 at India International Centre, New Delhi.
- The REMARKABLE PRINCIPAL Award was conferred on Mrs. Mamta V Bhatnagar Honoured with the 2005 “World Human Rights Promotion Award” for the commendable work done by her in promoting human rights through education. The award was conferred to her on the occasion of the 7th World Human Rights Congress by Indian Institute of Human Rights at India International Centre.
- Honoured with the “ABI Woman of the Year 1997” award by the American Biographical Institute Inc.
- In 1997 – Received the “Twentieth Century Achievement Award” from the Board of Directors of the American Biographical Institute, USA for career achievement and social contribution. Selected for permanent documentation in ‘Five Hundred Leaders of Influence’.
- Declared ‘International Extra-ordinary Merit Awardee 1996’ by World Development Parliament.
- Bestowed with “Great Daughter of the Soil” title in acknowledgement of distinguished service to the people of the nation. Award conferred by the All India Conference of Intellectuals in 1990.
Inspire, achieve and celebrate- that is Manav Sthali’s way of life. Rewards and recognition inspire both students and the staff to achieve. Manav Sthali strongly believes in healthy school programs. National recognition award is an honor given to showcase and acknowledge school that has implemented change in order to create healthier school environment. The institution has gained a unique place amongst the top schools in Delhi. School has brought laurel by bagging many awards not only in academics but in other fields too. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys Manav Sthali believes will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Year 2019 – 2020
- Manav Sthali School has been awarded for being one amongst the “Top Favourite 100 Schools of the Year 2019”, by the prestigious “Indian School Awards 2019”at Educational Conference & Awards held at BML Munjal University, Gurgaon on Tuesday, 10th September 2019. The award was conferred by Ambassador Dr. Deepak Vohra.
- Manav Sthali School has been ranked 120 (India) 53 (State) and 37 (City) by Education World (The Human Development Magazine) in Education World India Rankings 2019-20.The above ranking has been covered in the September 2019 Issue of the much acclaimed magazine on Page No. 66.
- Manav Sthali School received the prestigious “Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee Commendation for Education 2019” award by Rethink India Foundation. The award was conferred on Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal, Manav Sthali School at an award ceremony held at India International Centre, Max Mueller Marg, Delhi on Saturday, 6th July 2019 by Mrs Meenakshi Lekhi, Hon’ble Member of Parliament. The institution was awarded for making Education as the means for Nation building and for creating a New World Order with contribution from enlightened Indian minds.
- Manav Sthali School secured second position for making 6581 learners literate under the Delhi Schools Literacy Project (DSLP) and was awarded at the Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan on 26th April 2019. Our student volunteers got a Certificate of Commendation and cash prize under the “Sri Ram Jolly Memorial Scholarship”. Ajay Bose of Class XII taught a whooping number of 108 learners, Muskaan Midha of Class XI taught 100 learners, Harshika Bardan of Class VII taught 60 learners, Mannat Kanwal of Class VIII taught 53 learners, Kairvi Sharma of Class VIII, Vanisha Sukhija of Class VIII and Vanika Wahi of Class VII were praised for their outstanding contribution towards literacy. Also, under Saraswati Prakash and Satyawati Wattal, Scholarships were given to leaners Neeraj, Chanchal and Armaan Khan. Our students also showcased a skit on anti-bullying which was an eye opener for all. Ms. Pooja Khurana and Ms. Mansi Manchanda were also praised for their outstanding contribution towards literacy and for being a guiding force.
Year 2018 – 2019
- Manav Sthali School has been awarded with ELDROK INDIA K-12 AWARDS 2019 for Excellence in Innovative Curriculum & Pedagogy Development. The award was presented to Mrs. Mamta V Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal Manav Sthali School at Eldrok India K-12 Summit held at Eros Hotel on 23rd January 2019.
- Manav Sthali School has been awarded and recognised among “Top 100 CBSE Schools of India 2018-2019” by BRAINFEED magazine. The School received the Certificate & Trophy in an Award Ceremony on the occasion of 6th National Conference & the Brainfeed School Excellence Awards 2018-2019 on 16th December 2018 at Jaypee Palace Hotel & International Convention Centre, Fatehabad Road, Tajgang, Tora, Agra, UP. Brainfeed Awarded Manav Sthali School, R-Block, New Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi under three different categories : Top 100 CBSE Schools of India, Excellene in Sports Education and Creative School of the Year. Ms. Tapasya Banerjee, Faculty of Manav Sthali School represented school at the award ceremony.
- Manav Sthali School has been ranked as one of the “100 FAVORITE SCHOOL” of the year at Indian School Awards 2018 presented by Times of India. On behalf of School, the award was received by Mrs Renu Suri-Senior Administrator and Mrs Mukta Airi, Senior faculty member at the award ceremony at Chitkara University, Rajpura Campus, Chandigarh-Patiala on August 4th, 2018.
- Manav Sthali School has been awarded with Sir CV Raman Award 2018 for Introducing Neoteric Innovators to Applied Physics. The prestigious award was conferred to Manav Sthali and was received at an award ceremony on the occasion of National Technology Day, held at India International Centre, New Delhi on Friday, 11th May 2018.
- Manav Sthali School has been awarded 2nd position for making 4033 learners in the year 2018 and received THE HENRY SELZ FOUNDATION TROPHY during the annual award Ceremony of DELHI SCHOOLS LITERACY PROJECT (DSLP) organized by Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan on 24.04.2018. The school was awarded M.L.KAPOOR Trophy for making maximum number of literate by the student Shashwat Duggal of XII.
Year 2017 – 2018
- Manav Sthali School has been awarded the BRITISH COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD 2017-2020 at an award presentation ceremony organised by British Council on 13 December, 2017.The school received accolades and appreciation from the British Council ISA team for the innovative & creative international themes and projects accomplished. The British Council accredited Manav Sthali School for “OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION IN THE CURRICULUM”.
- Manav Sthali School has been ranked amongst the ‘Top Schools of India Ranking Survey 2017’ by Elets Digital Learning. The school was facilitated at the 6th School Leadership Summit held on 24 February, 2018 in New Delhi.
- Manav Sthali School has been awarded for contribution to “Guinness World Records” title. Manav Sthali School participated in the following Record Event: The largest human image of an organ consists of 5,003 participants, achieved by Lung Care Foundation and Petronet LNG in New Delhi, India on 23 December 2017. The school has been awarded with a certificate of participation.
- Manav Sthali School has been awarded the “World Best Managed School of the Year Award 2017” by International Association of Educators for World Peace, Affiliated to United Nations (ECOSOC, UNDPI, UNICEF, UNESCO). The award was presented on 38th World Management Congress held at India International Centre, New Delhi on 21 December 2017.
- Manav Sthali School, R-Block, New Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi has been ranked amongst ‘Top 500 Schools of India’ under School Excellence Awards 2018 by Brainfeed, an educational initiative group. The award function was held on December 9, 2017 at Hotel Le Meridian, New Delhi.
- Manav Sthali School has been ranked and recognized amongst India’s Best Schools 2018 by Careers 360 in October 2017.
- Manav Sthali School has contributed to the toy bank and has been appreciated for involvement and contribution in the project of changing the life of the underprivileged children. The school has been awarded a trophy and a certificate of Social Service by the Toy Bank in September 2017.
Year 2016 – 2017
- Manav Sthali School has been ranked amongst the ‘Top Schools of India Ranking Survey 2016’ by Elets Digital Learning. The school was facilitated at the 4 th School Leadership Summit 2017 held on January 21, 2017 at Hotel Le Meridian.
- Manav Sthali School, R-Block, New Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi has been ranked amongst ‘Top 500 Schools of India’ under School Excellence Awards 2017 by Brainfeed in commendation of achieving excellence in quality school education towards the development of the society. The award function was held on December 10, 2016 at Hotel Le Meridian, New Delhi at the 4 th National Conference on School Education Leadership.
- Manav Sthali School awarded “M L Kapoor Memorial Trophy” & Certificate of Commendation for making third highest no of 3870 learners literate for the session 2016-2017. The trophy & certificate was presented to Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar Director & Founder Principal Manav Sthali School at a function organized on 28 April 2016 at Spring Dales School, Dhaula Kaun, New Delhi
- Manav Sthali School was awarded the Rolling Trophy in the Regionals of STEAM 2K16. The Creative Minds of Manav Sthali School participated and brought laurels to the school. All the teams were given spontaneous problems and had to solve it in the most creative & innovative manner in the given stipulated time. The teams competed at International
Level which was held at Ajou University in South Korea from 12 th August to 14 th August 2016.
Year 2015 – 2016
- Manav Sthali School has been declared winner for World Education Awards 2015 for its work in the field of Global Collaborative Learning Initiatives by Elets Technomedia (P) Ltd. The award was conferred on Manav Sthali School at the 5 th Elets World Education Summit 2015 held at LeMeridian, New Delhi on 21 st August 2015.
- DigitalLEARNING Magazine – Elets (Asia’s Premier Monthly magazine on ICT in Education) January 2016 issue ranked Manav Sthali School amongst Best Schools in India 2015 under India’s most comprehensive school ranking survey. A certificate for the same was awarded to the school during “School Leadership Summit 2016” held at Hotel LeMeridian, New Delhi on 18 th February 2016. The school was featured in 3 rd Edition of digitalLEARNING School Ranking Survey 2015 and was identified as India’s Best School for the year 2015.
- Manav Sthali has been awarded as the “Best Hygienic School of the year” by The Search Committee of National Institute of Cleanliness Education & Research (NICER), a division of Afro-Asian-American Chamber of Commerce, occupational Research and Development (ACCORD) New Delhi. The Award was presented at an award ceremony organized on 21 st March 2016 at India International Centre, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi.
- Manav Sthali secured 1 st Position in the World for mixed team competition at EUROFEST 2016 – ODYSSEY OF THE MIND at Gdansk, Poland, Europe with participation from 3 Continents, 11 countries and 59 teams. 14 students & 4 teachers participated from Manav Sthali School and bagged the GOLD trophy and has made India proud.
- Manav Sthali School awarded and recognized among ‘Top 20 CBSE schools of Delhi’ by Brainfeed magazine. The school received Certificate & trophy in an award ceremony “School Excellence Awards 2016” held at Hotel Le Meridien on 4th February 2016.
- Digital Learning Magazine – elets (Asia’s premier monthly magazine on ICT in Education) January 2016 issue ranked Manav Sthali amongst Best Schools of India’2015 under India’s most comprehensive school ranking. A certificate for the same was awarded to the school during “School Leadership Summit 2016” held at Le Meridien, New Delhi on 18th February 2016.
- Manav Sthali School participated and won 2 prestigious awards in the below categories:
- The ‘Hogwarts’ School Award (Silver) for overall performance in every field.
- The ‘Sirius Planetarium’ School Award for providing best mobile planetarium & astronomy activitiesPARAKH -NGO conferred the prestigious “PARAKH SCHOOL AWARDS’ 2015 in one of its 20 different categories” to felicitate schools for their contribution towards the society on Saturday, 9th January 2016 held at Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
- Manav Sthali School has been placed among the top schools of Delhi by Digital LEARNING magazine – Rank -19.
- School bagged 37 rank among top city schools and among top 100 schools in the country for the year 2014 as per the credible annual survery of EDUCATION WORLD magazine, September 2014 issue.
- School was awarded with ‘Sufia Ajmali Memorial Trophy’ by State Resource Centre, Jamia Milia Islamia for six consecutive years from 1990-96 for making maximum illiterates literate.
- School was awarded the UNICEF Trophy for contribution towards Adult Literacy for the year 1996-97 and 1997-98.
- Trophy awarded by Dr. Harshvardhan, Minister for Health Education under National Service Scheme for Distinguished and Commendable Contribution to the society in the field of “Education for All” on 23rd April 1998.
- Manav Sthali School awarded ‘Sufia Ajmali Memorial Running Trophy’ under Literacy Project – 29th April 2010 for making the highest no. of learner’s literates. 02 scholarships of Rs. 300/-each were presented to Ms. Neha learner of Lehar Bhandari of class X F & Ms. Sapna learner of Pulkit Batra of IX F of Manav Sthali School. Ms. Shalu Kochar teacher of Manav Sthali School was appreciated for her excellent work towards Literacy in 2010.
- Manav Sthali School awarded ‘Sufia Ajmali Memorial Running Trophy’ under Literacy Project – 23rd June 2011 for making the highest no. of illiterates literates -1044 learners literate (latest)
- Selected as a Lead School by the Department of Environment, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi-The Department of Environment, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi has selected Manav Sthali School as one of the lead schools of Delhi to sensitize the young minds on different aspects of Environmental issues. Many pilot projects have been undertaken by Manav Sthali School in this field & have received appreciation & recognition for the practical work done to promote Environmental Education.
- For contribution to the Environment, the school was awarded the best Eco- Club (2002-2003) prize by TERI.
- Has been honored by Indian Red Cross Society for promoting Junior Red Cross Programmes in schools during the 1996-97 and 1997-98.
- Manav Sthali recognized as Best School of Delhi – 1995 and declared ‘International Standard School’ by World Development Parliament.
- The Delhi Sports Association has also awarded the “11th DSA Award 90-91” to Manav Sthali for outstanding contribution towards sports Annual Smt.Chandravati Bhatnagar Memorial Table Tennis Competition.