Dr. Alok Bhatnagar, class of 1993, is one more gem of Manav Sthali School who has made the school proud with his achievements. Currently working as Senior Lecturer in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at ITS Centre for Dental Studies & Research, Muradnagar, Ghaziabad, Dr. Bhatnagar was one of the brightest of his class in school. He is a Master of Dental surgery (M.D.S) from from Subharti Dental College, Meerut in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, under Shri B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
His long list of achievements includes:
- Wrote a Dissertation titled “CLINICAL EVALUATION OF EFFICACY OF INTRALESIONAL vs. INTRAVENOUS INJECTION OF CORTICOSTEROIDS IN THIRD MOLAR SURGERY”
- Presented a paper titled “SECONDARY SPREAD OF INFECTIONS OF ODONTOGENIC ORIGIN” on 25 November, 2006
- Presented a poster titled “ THE KARAPANDZIC FLAP” in 32nd AOMSI Conference at Calcutta, 2006
- Paper presented titled “ NASO-ORBITO-ETHMOIDAL FRACTURE OF THE MIDFACE WITH EXTRUSION OF THE EYEBALL: A RARE CASE” in 18th ICOMS at Bangalore, 2007
- Presented a paper titled “ COMCOMITTANT LESIONS OF THE MAXILLA” in 33rd AOMSI Conference at Lucknow, 2008
- He is currently a member of Dental Council of India no. A-5672 of Delhi, Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India LM- 1643 and Indian Dental Association, South Delhi Branch.