We at Manav Sthali School not only believes in imparting best in academic but also sports and other co-curricular facilities as we believe in Over all development of our students.
Some of our best teams are:
- Table tennis
- Basket ball: boys and girls
- Football: junior and senior
- Hockey: junior and senior
- RIDING SHOWHorse riding an imperial sport has been the part of school curriculum since its inception. Tiny Tots of Nursery class to senior students are given an opportunity to showcase their talent on horseback & Horne their skills, which makes them confident & ignite their team spirit.Horse Riding Show by Manav Sthali School is the first ever kind of show being presented annually by any school. It is a show which enhances the synchronization & co-ordination skills of the students.The role of sports in shaping the personality of a youngster is significant. Manav Sthali is constantly striving to build team spirit, sense of fair play & sportiveness in the future players of the country. “Catch them Young “is a popular doctrine & Manav Sthali School is making all the sincere efforts in this direction.
Manav Sthali School is pioneer in the promotion of various other sports events also such as cricket , Roller Skating, Basketball, Volleyball etc.
- ROLLER SKATING:The school has National and an International Roller Skating Rink and our skaters have been participating in State and National Level championships. The school also had the honour of being the first school in presenting fascinating items on Roller Skates at the Republic Day Parade. Children below 8 years are also actively involved in this sport.
- TABLE TENNIS:Manav Sthali introduced Annual Smt. Chandravati Bhatnagar Memorial Open Table Tennis competition in the year 1972. Scaling new heights each year it has become one of the most prestigious tournaments of the capital city drawing an impressive response from last 33 years & has promoted Table Tennis at the National level- producing players of International repute. Manmeet Singh – Former National Champion, an Ex- Manav Sthalian had represented India in Asian Games.Manav Sthali School had organized 2nd National Table Tennis Tournament under Competitive Sports Programme from 31st Dec 98 to 5th Jan 99. This was a mega event in which 350 players along with their coaches & managers from all over India & Gulf Countries – Dubai, UAE, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman had participated.
- SHOOTING:It is indeed a matter of great pride & honor for the Manav Sthalian’s that Mr. Vikram Bhatnagar, an ex- student of Manav Sthali School has made India proud by winning Silver Medal in the Double Trap Event at the Common wealth Games held in March 2006 at Melbourne, Australia, he has won a silver medal in double trap shooting in the Asan Games held at Doha , Qatar on Dec 5,2006. He has also brought home a Gold Medal in Double Trap Shooting in Asian Clay Pigeon Championship held at Singapore & is steadily climbing higher for eminence & excellence.
What sometimes cannot be achieved in classrooms can easily be achieved in the play field.
Games teach students the value of discipline and inculcate in them the spirit of team work.
The junior class students engage in healthy competition with teams in games like cricket, basketball, gymnastics, badminton, skating, table-tennis etc.
Friendly matches are organised for senior class students and they participate with exuberance and enthusiasm in a vista of sporting events like cricket, basketball, football, table tennis, hockey, badminton, skating etc. Winning teams are suitably rewarded for their outstanding performances.