- Mrs Mamta V Bhatnagar awarded Leadership Award in Education 2021
For brilliantly facilitating the digital transformation during the pandemic.
The Gulshan Kumar Film & Television institute of India & T- series stage works academy conferred Leadership Award in Education 2021 on Mrs. Mamta V Bhatnagar Director, Manav Sthali School for brilliantly facilitating the digital transformation during the pandemic.
The award was presented to her on 11 December 2021 at GKFTII Campus, Film City Noida.
- Mrs Mamta V Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal, Manav Sthali School has been selected as one of the Top 50 Effective Principals 2019, which got featured in Education Today.co (Premium monthly magazine) in the month of June 2019. Invaluable advise by Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar, “Love what you do and let your passion be your obsession. A clear vision backed by definite plans will give you tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power. There is no limit to what you can accomplish except the limits you place on your own thinking”. Mrs Mamta V Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal has been given this honour for displaying exemplary trait of sincerity, dedication & hard work in the field of education. The jury had handpicked a few names who were felicitated under this category.The award ceremony for the same was held on September 14, 2019 at The Lalit Hotel —Mumbai at the Maharashtra Educator’s Summit & Maharashtra School Merit Awards 2019.
- Mrs. Mamta. V. Bhatnagar, Director and Founder Principal, Manav Sthali School was conferred with ‘National Education Excellence Award’ by “Integrated Achievers” on 22nd August, 2019 for her outstanding Professional Achievements and for inspiring social contribution. The award was given by H.E. Mr. Yogesh Punja, High Commissioner, The High Commission of Fiji and Shri Hans Raj Hans, Hon’ble Member of Parliament.
- Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal, Manav Sthali School is conferred with the prestigious “GURU DRONA AWARD 2018” on 14th December 2018 for her extensive work and immense contribution in the field of education and goodwill that has been imparted through her to thousands of students.Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar, Director & Founder Principal, Manav Sthali School is conferred with the prestigious “WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE AWARD” on 19th February 2019 at India Habitat Centre, by Indian Achievers Forum for recognition of her outstanding Professional Achievement and inspiring Social Contributions over the years in the field of Education.
- Certificate of Appreciation presented to Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar for outstanding dedication and hardwork for motivating students to donate 1,000 books from 21st December 2017 to 31st December 2017.
- Indian Institute of Human Rights conferred the prestigious “2015 GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS PROTECTION AWARD” on 10th Dec 2015 at India International Centre, Lodhi Road on Mrs Mamta V Bhatnagar, Director& Founder Principal of Manav Sthali School.The Certificate & trophy was awarded to her by Dr. Rahul Rai, Director, Indian Institute of Human Rights and His Excellency Dr. Sabit Subasic, Ambassador of Bosnia & Herzegovina on the occasion of the 16th World Human Rights Congress organised by the Indian Institute of Human Rights on 10th Dec 2015. The award was conferred for her remarkable work in the promotion of human rights over the years through various initiatives & programmes.
- Honored for her outstanding contribution in the field of education:
- Director & Founder Principal Manav Sthali School was awared by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Delhi Smt. Sheila Dikshit on 27th April 2007 at New State Academy Senior Secondary School by the “Society for Perfection in education.”
- Honoured with the prestigious “Rastriya Shiksha Shiromani Award 2004” on September 28th 2005 in the Windsor Hall, Le Meridian, New Delhi presented by the All India Achievers Conference (AIAC), New Delhi on the occasion of the 51st National Seminar on “Individual Achievement & Nation Building” for her outstanding services and excellence in the field of education.
- Shiksha rattan award was presented to her by Dr. Governor of Tamil Nadu & Assam in a seminar organized by Indian Institute of Economic Studies on 24th december 2004 at India Habitat Centre, Lodhi road. with “Shiksha Rattan Award” by Institute of Economic Studies.
- Honoured with “Arch of Excellence (Education) Award – 2003 (Gold Medal) in recognition of her outstanding services to society and excellence in the field of education from “All India Achievers Conference” New Delhi on the occasion of 46th National Seminar on “Individual Achievements and Nation Building” held on 29th January, 2004.
- Honoured with the State Award for Teachers, 1992 for outstanding contribution in the field of Education
- Awarded the “Bal Sahyog Award 1990” by the United Children’s Movement in recognition of the services rendered towards child welfare and for upholding the cause of National Integration and Communal Harmony.
- Awarded the Raja Ram Mohan Roy Teachers Award, 1985 for valuable work in education.
- Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment, an affiliate of United Nations Conferred the Environment Millennium Award on Mrs. Mamta Bhatnagar for taking responsibility for reducing the ever increasing problems on the earth and its environment. The award was presented on the occasion of World Environment Day Function organized at the India International Centre on 5th June 2000.
- Mrs. Mamta Bhatnagar, Director, Manav Sthali School honored with the World Human Rights Promotion Award 2003 for commendable work done by her in the field of Promotion of Human Rights on the occasion of 5th World Human Rights Congress organized by Indian Institute of Human Rights at India International Centre on 11th December 2003.
- International Association of Educators for World Peace (An affiliate of UN) has certified her outstanding contribution and Human Rights Millennium Award was conferred for understanding the importance of the role of Human Rights Education in the Global Context. Presented on the occasion of Global Assembly of Educators for World Peace, Environment and Human Rights held from 23rd to 29th December 2000 at India International Centre, New Delhi.
- The REMARKABLE PRINCIPAL Award was conferred on Mrs. Mamta V Bhatnagar Honoured with the 2005 “World Human Rights Promotion Award” for the commendable work done by her in promoting human rights through education. The award was conferred to her on the occasion of the 7th World Human Rights Congress by Indian Institute of Human Rights at India International Centre.
- Honoured with the “ABI Woman of the Year 1997” award by the American Biographical Institute Inc.
- In 1997 – Received the “Twentieth Century Achievement Award” from the Board of Directors of the American Biographical Institute, USA for career achievement and social contribution. Selected for permanent documentation in ‘Five Hundred Leaders of Influence’.
- Declared ‘International Extra-ordinary Merit Awardee 1996’ by World Development Parliament.
- Bestowed with “Great Daughter of the Soil” title in acknowledgement of distinguished service to the people of the nation. Award conferred by the All India Conference of Intellectuals in 1990.