Our mission is to provide a congenial & safe environment to foster our students holistically into empowered, compassionate, skilled global citizens who will take our country to greater heights. Our focus is towards well balanced development of every child: physically, intellectually, creatively, emotionally, spiritually, morally and aesthetically.
Team Achievements 2018-2019
- Manav Sthalians bagged Gold trophy again this year at STEAM 2K18; the regional event of the International competition Creativity Decathlon, that aims at boosting imagination and creativity among students.Competitive ground where our students showcased their creativity and talent by winning a Gold Trophy in division I (Class VII) by Dia Bajaj, Yuvraj Singh, Lakshayata Singh and Akshita Jain.Bronze medals in division II (class IX) by Prerak Mehra, Ishaant Vinaik, Ishika Gupta, Navya Kabra. Dia Bajaj of class VII won the “Best Creative Child” trophy for her stupendous performance.The teams were led by coaches Ms. Nidhi Abrol, Ms Jyoti Kanwal, Ms Mansi Manchanda and Ms Shweta Chawla. The teams now will prepare to participate at International level.
- Student delegates particiapted in the Coadunate MUN on 4th-5th August 2018 held at Abhinav Global School, Dwarka with the tagline “Time to act, Time to change”. Students explored global concerns and learned through sharing and research. The participants were Harshit Singhal, Taarush Bajaj, Siddhant Gambir, Anika Bansal, Sudarsh Kansal of Class XI and Shashwat Duggal & Vaibhav Sarna from Class XII. Our student delegate Sudarsh Kansal of Class XII E won the Special Mention. The teacher incharges were Mrs. Anjali Bhutani and Mrs. Ashu Dhingra.
- Manav Sthali School was awarded 2nd position for making 4033 learners in the year 2018 and received THE HENRY SELZ FOUNDATTON TROPHY. The school is also awarded M.L.KAPOOR Trophy for making maximum number of literate by the student Shaswat Duggal of XII.Shashwat Duggal of XII was awarded with trophy and “Certificate of Commendation” for making maximum number of 231 learners literate .He also received Rs 1000 (Siri Ram Jolly Memorial Scholarship) Muskaan Midha of class XI was awarded “Certificate of Commendation “for making 100 learners literate and also received Raj Mohan Kapur Scholarship of Rs 1000/-.Ramya Kapoor of IX was also awarded with Certificate of Commendation for making 100 learners literate and received The Baldev & Kamla Bhatia Memorial Scholarship for Rs 1000/-
Ajay Bose of XII also received Certificate of Commendation for exemplary work in the community and also received Siri Ram Jolly Memorial Scholarship of Rs 1000/-
Learner Neearj received the Henry Self Memorial Foundation scholarship of Rs 500/-(Ist instalment ) .Sonu received The Saraswati Prakash & Satyawati Wattal Scholarship of Rs 500/- (Ist instalment )
Teacher incharge Ms Pooja Khurana and Ms Jyoti Kanwal were awarded with Certificate of Commendation in the field of Literacy.
- After winning at Regionals Manav Sthali OOTM team- Malhaar Sahani (IX), Shivi Ghakher (IX), Charvi Khandelwal (IX), Kabir Teria (IX), Chaitanya Arora (IX), Srishti Jain (IX), Pranav Nanda (VIII) along with coaches Ms. Sheetal Barapatre, Ms. Nikita Suri travelled to Europe to represent India at “Odyssey of the Mind- Eurofest 2018” held at EJB, Werbellinsee, Berlin, Germany from 27th April to 2nd May 2018 and thereafter on a short cultural tour to Berlin and Munich.
- Ayush Meena has been awarded with a plaque for a stellar performance in International Chemistry Quiz ANCQ-2017. Krishang Virmani, Parth Manchanda and Aryan Singhania were awarded with Medals.
- Sia Sanvee Chauhan and Demetrae Gugdodia of Class IV participated in Tech Design; a cyber competition held in Holy child school on 24.4.2018 and bagged First position.
- Manav Sthali congratulates its Dancing Diva’s Shiney Sharma & Geet Tulsyan of Class IV for successfully qualifying Prathama level of Kathak from Bhatkhande Sangit Vidyapeeth in First Division.
- The students of Manav Sthali School along with students from various prominent schools of Delhi participated on the occasion of Torch Relay Event of Asian Games 2018 held on 15.07.2018 at Major Dhyan Chand Staduim, New Delhi. The 18th Asian Games were held from 18th August to 2nd September 2018 at Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Manav Sthali School participated in 1st PC Gupta Memorial Open Shooting Championship held at VSPK International School, Rohini, held from 25th June 2018 to 28th June 2018. The following students excelled and brought laurels in different categories:
RIDDHI VERMA of class IV Won Gold Medal in Little Champ Beginner Category (20 shots seating position girls). She has won gold medal by scoring 168/200
KHUSHI KAPOOR of class X Won Gold medal in South Delhi District Shooting Championship Gold Medal in Senior Category & Silver Medal in Junior Category
RITVIK VERMA of class VII Won 2 gold medal in under 12 category (40 shots), Team Gold under 12 category & won 2 silver medal along with little champ trophy under 17 youth category & Under 12 Beginners. He won 3- Gold, 2- Silver, 1 —Little Champ Trophy.
Our students also received laurels in the following categories:
Little Champ Category (40 shots) —Under 12 (Boys) —Won Gold Medal and Trophy for 1st position by scoring 358/400.
Little Champ Beginner Category (20 shots) —Won silver medal by scoring 175/200
Youth Category —Under 17 (boys) – Won a Silver Medal on individual score 358/400.
Youth Team Category —Team comprised of 3 team members —Team won Gold medal
Team under 12 Event —Team comprised of 3 boys of the same age group —Team won Gold medal
Team Achievements 2017-2018
- Manav Sthali School, R-Block, New Rajendra Nagar, participated in Birla Model United Nations, Pushp Vihar from 4th to 6th August 2017 with a team of 13 members including Head delegate Anika Bansal & Student Incharges: Namo Jain & Ish Raj Prashar along with Agrim Girotra, Harshit Singhal, Sarah Jhamb, Yuvraj Kakkar, Abhay Malhotra, Krish Bhalla, Chirag Madan, Aditya Goel, Unagrah Gupta, Vanshaj Arora, Shauryae Bhatnagar and Siddhant Gambhir.
In Delhi Public School, Indirapuram MUN 2017 held on 28th and 29th October 2017, the following student delegates participated: Sudarsh Kansal, Shashwat Duggal, Pranshu Agarwal, Paarug Sethi, Aditya Kumar, Siddharth Chatrath, Priya Bajaj, Satyam Goel, Vidhi Gupta, Snigdha Gupta, Agrim Girotra and Namo Jain as the head delegate.
NAMO JAIN and SUDARSH KANSAL won THE BEST DELEGATE AWARD and SPECIAL MENTION AWARD respectively in the ALL INDIA STAKEHOLDER’S MEET.
In Columban MUN 2017, Ashoka Place, held from 3rd to 5th November 2017,the following delegates participated:- Ashdhir Jain, Bhavya Gupta, Harshit Singhal, Mohit Meena, Aditya Goel, Akankshi Bansal, Jasmine Makkar, Ishika Palta, Shubh Khatri along with Vishnav Chabra as the head delegate.
ASHDHIR JAIN and HARSHIT SINGHAL won SPECIAL MENTIONS in UEFA and UNFCCC respectively. VISHNAV CHABRA won a HIGH COMMENDATION award in UEFA Committee. Vishnav, Ashdhir and Mohit were elite coaches (CARLO ANCELOTTI, ERNESTO VALVARDE and ARSENE WENGER) respectively while HARSHIT was the delegate of Cuba. Mohit Meena was awarded a scholarship from Huron University, Canada as he won the “BEST FIRST TIMER” in UFPA committee.
These teams made the school proud by their extra ordinary performance as these events brought a new spark in the students, a spark to learn, a spark to make the world a better place which will surely make our Manav MUNers great leaders in the future.
- Manav Sthali Table Tennis Team won the medal for school at CBSE National Table Tennis Championship at Dr. K.N. Modi Global School. Competition was amongst 211 schools from across India and Gulf Countries. Manav Sthali School under 19 Boys’ team comprised of Shubh Goel, Angad Singh, Paras Saini and Ikshit Madan. The team bagged the Gold Medal. Another Gold medal was won by Angad Singh in Mixed Doubles.
- Manav Sthali Multimedia & Web Technology students Laavanya Sayal & Vanshika Jain of Class XI won the 2nd Prize in the Annual IT Symposium 2017 – Cinematic Zeal held at Mount Abu Public School on 24.11.2017.
- Manav Sthali Creative minds outshine globally – Malhaar Sahani of Class VIII won the first prize & Naman Tulsiyan of Class IX won the second prize in Creativity Decathlon – an International Mind Solving Competition held at Ajou University, South Korea from 11th to 17th August 2017.
- Manav Sthali Skating Champions Parv Kwatra and Sanrach Goyal once again made the school proud by winning Gold at CBSE National Level Skating Championship. Parv Kwatra won the Gold in 500 mtrs and Silver in 1000 mtrs. Sanrach Goyal won the Gold in 500 mtrs and Bronze in 1000 mtrs.
- Manav Sthali is proud of Parv Kwatra and Sanrach Goyal who won the CBSE Central zone skating championship 2017 and got selected for Nationals. Parv Kwatra won the Gold in 500 mtrs and Silver in 1000 mtrs under Category 8. Sanrach Goyal won the Silver in 500 mtrs and Gold in 1000m under Category 10. Vansh Kwatra won a Bronze in 300m under category 14.
- Manav Sthali Skaters Parv Kwatra and Sanrach Goyal once again made the school proud by winning Gold during Delhi State Roller Sports Championship. Parv Kwatra won a Gold in 1000 & 500 mtrs. Sanrach Goyal won the Gold in 1000mts & Silver in 500 mtrs.
- Manav Sthali Hockey champ Mansimar Singh of Class VI was selected for 10th Pacific School Games in Adelaide, Australia under 16 category from 3rd December to 9th December 2017. He represented his country and school and made us proud.
Team Achievements 2016-2017
- Manav Sthali Table Tennis Team participated in the Inter School Table Tennis Tournament in four events and won Gold Medal in all Events. The tournament was organized from 10th to 12th May 2016 at Mount Abu School, Rohini. Tisha Kohli & Pratham Uppal also received Rs.5000/- cash for ‘Best player of the Tournament’.Sub Junior Boys —Team comprised of Pratham Uppal, Hardik Chaddha, Mev Rajpal, Tanish Jain & Shlok Goel. Team won Gold Medal. In finals team took over Sachdeva School, Rohini by 3-2.Sub Junior Girls —Team comprised of Muskan Puri, Tisha Kohli, Arshnoor Kaur, Ruhani Narang and Suhani Jain. Team won Gold Medal. In finals team took over Sachdeva School, Rohini by 3-0.Junior Girls —Team comprised of Ridhi Sethi, Namisha Batra, Srishti Gupta, Jia Kataria & Riddhi Bajaj. Team won Gold Medal. In finals team took over Sachdeva School, Rohini by 3 —1.Junior Boys —Team comprised of Angad Singh, Shubh Goel, Paras Saini, Ikshit Madan and Rishab Bhatia. Team won Gold Medal. In finals team took over Sachdeva School, Rohini by 3 —2.The school team won 04 God Medals.
- The school is proud to share that 10 students of Manav Sthali School table tennis team were awarded scholarships and cash prize worth Rs.1,71,000/- for “Outstanding Sportsperson of Delhi” under State Sports Awards at an Award presentation ceremony held on 04.05.2016 at Thyagraj Stadium, New Delhi.The students were given awards by chief guest on the occasion Shri Manish Sisodia ji, Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister and Minister of education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi .The table tennis players of our school were really happy as they received the prestigious awards & scholarships.
S.NO. LIST OF PLAYERS AMOUNT 1 PEEYUSH PRASAD 24000/- 2 JAI MEHLAWAT 20000/- 3 SHELLY KHANDELWAL 14000/- 4 SRISHTI GUPTA 24000/- 5 TISHA KOHLI 20000/- 6 MUSKAAN PURI 5000/- 7 ANAGD SINGH 20000/- 8 NAMISHA BATRA 10000/- 9 SHUBH GOEL 14000/- 10 CHIRAG KAPOOR 20000/- TOTAL 171000/-
- Manav Sthali Table Tennis Team excels in CBSE Table Tennis Nationals amongst various states from India and Gulf countries. They participated in the event held at Baroda from 24th to 28th November 2016. Manav Sthali Team claimed 2 Gold, 2 Silver and 1 Bronze medal.
Sub Jr. Girls Team comprised of Tisha Kholi, Muskaan Puri and Vyushti Gupta took over SBOA School and Junior college (Chennai) by 3-2 and won Gold Medal. Muskaan Puri also won Gold Medal in Mixed Doubles.Sr. girls team comprising of Shrishti Gupta, Ridhi Bajaj, Ridhi Sethi and Namisha Batra claimed silver medal. In semifinals the team took over Devamatha CMI public school (Assam) by 3-1.Junior Boys Team comprised of Angad Singh, Shubh Goel, Paras Saini and Raghav Swain took over DPS Indrapuram(UP) by 3-1 and won a bronze medal .Shubh Goel also claimed silver medal in mixed doubles. Technical Chairman of Table Tennis Federation of India gave away the prizes.Manav Sthali Table Tennis Star, Shubh Goel bagged Delhi State Champion title….Shubh Goel of class XI won Delhi State Championship in Junior Boys (Under 18) category held at Thyagraj Stadium from 1st to 4th November 2016. We wish him all the best for his future endeavors.
- Students from classes VI & VII participated in the Yoga Competition organized by Directorate of Education held on 27th October 2016 and won third prize in the Sub Junior under 14 (Group) category.Team comprised of Amisha Sharma, Hansika Shersia, Twinkle Badiwal, Harshita Kaushik, Elakkiya Senthil Kumar, Aavni Rohila, Ruhani Narang, Khushi Chauhan, Kashish Bhambhani, Paridhi Suri, Vridhi Duggal, Jia Chawla, Meetangi Juneja, Trisha Gupta, Masira Noor, Simmi Aggarwal, Divya Grover, Asmita Sharma, Sonali Kumar, Agrita Anand performed 12 asanas and their flexibility and determination made them win third prize.
- Aspiring Skaters of Manav Sthali participated in the 13th B.R. Memorial Roller Skating Championship 2016 held on 21st and 22nd October 2016 and made their mark in the following categories:Individual Categories: 1) Vansh Kwatra won Gold Medal in 300m and 600m
2) Parv Kwatra won Gold Medal in 600m and Silver Medal in 300m
3) Sub -Junior Team won Gold MedalTeam Members(VII): Karman Singh, Akshit Dembla, Sujal Jain, Ashmit Julka, Harshit Malhotra, Vansh Kwatra, Nimit, Swayam Tandon, Samarth PruthiJunior Team won Bronze Medal
Team Members(VIII): Atishay Soni, Atharva Bhanu Srivastava, Hetegh Singh Chandok, Sahil Behl, Esh Sawhney, Samarjit Mohindru, Kapil Rajpal
- Manav Sthali Skating Champs Won Gold, Silver & Bronze medals in the CBSE Central Zone held from 15th to 17th October 2016.Sahil Saini (Under 19) —Won 1st Position in the 500 Mts and 2nd Position in 300 mts (Speed In Line). Sahil has also been selected for CBSE Nationals. Vansh Kwatra (Under 14) —Won 3rd Position in Quad -500 Mts.
Parv Kwatra (under 8) —Won 3rd Position in Quad – 500 MtsManav Sthali Hockey Team won the Gold Trophy.
- Manav Sthali Hockey team participated and won 1st Position in 5th Late Daulat Ram Verma Memorial Invitational Inter School Hockey Tournament held between 7th to 13th December 2016 under 14 years Junior Boys Category.
The team comprised of Vineet Dhyani, Mohit, Ronit Dogra, Vasu Chitkara, Lakshya Walia, Prince, Eklavya, Bharat Khatri, Russel Harjai, Japnit Singh Lamba, Mansimar Singh Lamba, Krish Midha, Kavya Midha, Lavansh Sehgal, Gopi Nathan.Mohit was also awarded with the title ‘Best Player’ of the Tournament.
- Geetanshu Handa of Class X was awarded Certificate of Commendation by Delhi Schools’ Literacy Project for the year 2015-2016 for making 101 learners literate. He is also awarded a scholarship of Rs 1000/-.The learner of Master Arnav Mehra XII-B (Karan Kumar-learner) & learner of Radhika Batra XI (Puja-learner) were awarded The Premvati Puri Memorial Scholarship for learners along with cash prize of Rs. 500/- each.
Team Achievements 2015-2016
- Kashish Dhingra and Anshita Bhardwaj of class X participated in the “Battle of Words,” a debate competition held at Bal Bharti Public School, Pitampura and won the second position. Their act was a multidimensional conversation between two famous personalities. The presentation was a blend of English & Hindi and a total of 18 teams participated in the competition.
- 1st prize bagged by Arpit Saxena and Mohit Kumar of class X in BDMC 2015 – 3D Dynamism held at Cambridge Foundation School. They created a 3D movie trailer in Macromedia Flash on “Super Heroes” ; the on the spot topic. They portrayed a villain character who enters into the Virtual World to destruct everything and then the Super Hero comes for the rescue.
- Yet another 1st prize was won by Manav Sthali School students with their “Nukkad Natak” based on a Social Theme- “Clean and Green World” held at Bal Bharati School, Ganga Ram. The play titled “Gandagi ki Bandagi” was a satire on Cleanliness. A humorous yet a thought provoking 6 min long play was awarded the Ist prize for its story, presentation and execution. The team of 8 students from class VIII, who performed were Sanya Mahajan, Rivanshi Ahuja, Suhani Chawla, Gaurika Verma, Akanshi, Raghav Sharma, Sukhman Singh and Kartikey Anand.
- 1st prize was bagged by Garvit Khurana and Parth Gupta of Class XII with their magical foam snake in “PULSE 2015 – Breaking the Magician’s Code” held at Bal Bharati School, Ganga Ram. The students performed a magic trick based on the principle(s) of chemistry and explained the principle(s) involved.
- Manav Sthali bagged the 1st prize in a French song competition @ Alliance Francaise on 21st March’15. The team sang “Libérée, Délivrée by Anaïs Delva” (English Version of “Let it go” from the movie, ‘Frozen’)The following students participated and made the school and parents proud:
Khushi Saraf VI Mehak Gupta VI Karishma Manocha VI Khushi Kapoor VI Vanshika Khurana VI Smridhi Suri VI Harshita Arora VIII Vanshika Luthra VIII Ananya Bandyopadhyaya VIII Mishika Verma VIII
- Ishita Narang & Sumeet Oberoi of class XI won 3rd position at the Inter School Declamation & Power Point presentation held at Springdales School Pusa Road during Literacy week 2015. They were given the topic: Literacy can deliver real and lasting change in the life of the poor. They raised issues and challenges about how even after so much of initiative our schools in the rural areas go without students in the classrooms. They also laid emphasis on broadening our minds and accept the new changes as Education leads to opportunities.
- Arpit Saxena and Mohit Kumar , of Class X bagged 3rd position in Animazione held at Navy Children School. They had to make an advertisement to attract people to buy their product ‘Oculus Rift’, that will make them feel being a part of the virtual world.
Team Achievements 2014-2015
- Derek’s Yippee Challenge and Faster Smarter Better Challenge
Quiz Master from Derek O’Brien Associates conducted the Yippee Challenge for classes 5 to 7 and the Faster Smarter Better Challenge for classes 8 to 10 on 18 th and 19 th November, 2014 respectively. The top scoring teams in the Intra- School event got a chance to be a part of the Inter-School competition held at Frank Anthony Public School. Out of 80 plus teams, 6 teams in each category battled it out for the City Finals stage round.
Anuj Pahuja, Keshav bansal and Shashwat Mittal won the 4 th position in the Yippee Challenge and Vasu Goel, Arpit Saxena and Dhruv Mahajan won the 6 th position in the Faster Smarter Better Challenge. This challenge was the perfect way to test students’ logical, analytical skills, thinking skills, general awareness, public speaking and memorization power.
- Inter school French competition:
Students went to Ambience Public School, Vasant Kunj, Safdurjung Enclave on 7th Aug 2014 to take part in the various events of the inter school French competition. The events included French quiz, song enactment, and traditional dance form of France (ballet). Out of the three events, students of Manav Sthali won awards in two. Apart from that, they also won the second prize in the entire south and central zone.
Students got 2nd position in song enactment, 3rd position in Traditional dance form of France (Ballet) and 2nd position in the entire South and Central zone. Following students took part in song enactment: Sanya Mahajan (VII); Muskaan Gupta (VII); Khushi Bedi (VII); Sanya Gupta (VII); Deepanshi Seth(VII); Manya Upreti (VII); Priya Bajaj(VIII); Rhythm Aggarwal (VIII); Sagrika Mazumdar (VIII); Kalash Malhotra (VIII) and following students were part of the ballet group: Ria Nagpal (V); Khushi Saraf (VI); Tanisha Saigal (VI); Aakansha Chadha (VI); Anuska Sharma (VI); Trisha Talwar (VI); Kriti Singh (VI); Jasmine Makkar (VII); Mahika Anand (VII); Mahika Sachdeva (VII). Their hard work not only got them the awards, but also made them confident.
- Inter school Junior GK quiz competition:
Saumya of VIII-F and Keshav of VII-E participated in an Inter school Junior GK quiz competition organized by New Era Public School on 08th August 2014. Students won the second prize in the competition.
- Times of India (NIE) Student Reporters Meet:
The event was organized to provide the student reporters of the school a chance to meet the Resident Editor of Times of India, Vikas Singh, author of the book ‘The Petpost Secret’, Radhika Dhariwal and fellow student reporters of other schools. Two students, Snigdha Sarthak- IX-B and Janaki N- IX-A were shortlisted as the school reporters after going through a few tests and auditions. As a part of NIE’s assigned activity, they were asked to read the book ‘The Petpost Secret’ by Radhika Dhariwal and then review it.
The event took place at Manav Rachna University, Faridabad on 29th August, 2014.The students were addressed by Vikas Singh, the Resident Editor, who told them about the basics of journalism and the prospects of journalism as a career choice. After the impressive talk by Mr. Vikas singh, the author of ‘The petpost secret’, Radhika Dharwal, did some reading from her book. The floor was later open for questions and the students got a chance to interact with such inspirational figures. Through the event, students not only got acquainted with the field of journalism as a probable career choice but also had the fortune to meet the author of the book they had recently enjoyed reading.
- Literacy week: Nukkad Natak competition:
The event was organized by St. Francis De Sales School, Janakpuri on 3rd September, 2014. The topic of the play by our team was “Pappu Paas Ho Gaya” which was a satire on fake universities that gamble with the future of the students. Following students took part: Kashish Dhingra (IX); Deepanshi Malhotra (IX); Hriday Soin (X); Manya Goel (X); Vrinda Jain (X); Prateek Vawadhawan(X); Rohil Kakkar (X); Lakshay Vig (X); Pooja Bansal (IX); Muskaan Duggal (X); Nuparth Chaudhary (X); Abhinav Garg (IX); Shivani Sehgal (X); Tanishqa Kumar (IX); Anshita Bhardwaj (IX); Daksh Oberoi (IX); Gatij Dhingra (IX); Rithik Kampani (IX). The play won the third prize in the competition and also got a special mention for their improvisation and choice of topic.
Manav Sthali is proud of its talented students!
- Aeromodelling Contest
Manav Sthali School aimed at nurturing leaders of future and has always given the students a platform to pursue their interests and make them reach cherisable heights.
Aarushi Dhingra and Kriti Gupta of class IXth were given the opportunity to interact with professional pilots where they were introduced with their day to day problems and how they came across them.
The main attraction of the event was AEROMODELLING CONTEST where they were provided with a kit to make a working model of an aeroplane which turned out to be a golden opportunity for our students. They bagged the 2nd position in the longest flight category and were awarded with certificates from IIT-DELHI.