Mr. S. Ramaswamy, is yet another illustrious student of the 1980 batch of Manav Sthali School.
He proved his mettle when he passed his class XII accountancy paper with 99 out of 100, which was the highest score of that year. Currently, he is associated with Escorts Ltd. as Vice-President. He has over 30 years of work-experience in Corporate Sector with specialization in providing Business Process Solutions.
His long list of achievements includes:
- Chairman of the General Counsel Section of Indian National Bar Association INBA.
- Worked with India’s Largest Construction Equipment Manufacturer JCB India Limited Subsidiary of the World Famous J. C. Bamford Excavators Limited UK with presence in more than 150 countries as Vice President –General Counsel & Company Secretary in charge for Legal & Secretarial activities in India with Global reporting into Group Legal Director UK.
- Worked with AGRO TECH FOODS LIMITED a FMCG company with majority stake by CONAGRA FOODS INC USA
- Worked as General Manager-Head- Legal & Company Secretary, HONDA Siel CARS INDIA LTD., a Subsidiary of Honda Motors Co. Ltd. Japan
- Worked as AGM- Company Secretary and Head- Legal, Corporate Affairs and Internal Audit apart from other reputed companies both Private & Public including PSU.
- Provided Pro bono legal Services to the Embassy of Japan amongst others.
- Vast hands on experience in Civil, Corporate & IPR matters including Cyber Security, Labor , Contract Drafting’s & Negotiations, Land Acquisition & due diligence including Documentation thereon, Consumer Litigation Management, Arbitration, Setting up and running Internal Audit , Document Management System, Setting – Up Systems & Procedures etc.