Inspire, achieve and celebrate- that is Manav Sthali’s way of life. Rewards and recognition inspire both students and the staff to achieve. Manav Sthali strongly believes in healthy school programs. National recognition award is an honor given to showcase and acknowledge school that has implemented change in order to create healthier school environment. The institution has gained a unique place amongst the top schools in Delhi. School has brought laurel by bagging many awards not only in academics but in other fields too. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys Manav Sthali believes will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Year 2016 – 2017
- Manav Sthali School has been ranked amongst the ‘Top Schools of India Ranking Survey 2016’ by Elets Digital Learning. The school was facilitated at the 4 th School Leadership Summit 2017 held on January 21, 2017 at Hotel Le Meridian.
- Manav Sthali School, R-Block, New Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi has been ranked amongst ‘Top 500 Schools of India’ under School Excellence Awards 2017 by Brainfeed in commendation of achieving excellence in quality school education towards the development of the society. The award function was held on December 10, 2016 at Hotel Le Meridian, New Delhi at the 4 th National Conference on School Education Leadership.
- Manav Sthali School awarded “M L Kapoor Memorial Trophy” & Certificate of Commendation for making third highest no of 3870 learners literate for the session 2016-2017. The trophy & certificate was presented to Mrs. Mamta V. Bhatnagar Director & Founder Principal Manav Sthali School at a function organized on 28 April 2016 at Spring Dales School, Dhaula Kaun, New Delhi
- Manav Sthali School was awarded the Rolling Trophy in the Regionals of STEAM 2K16. The Creative Minds of Manav Sthali School participated and brought laurels to the school. All the teams were given spontaneous problems and had to solve it in the most creative & innovative manner in the given stipulated time. The teams competed at International
Level which was held at Ajou University in South Korea from 12 th August to 14 th August 2016.
Year 2015 – 2016
- Manav Sthali School has been declared winner for World Education Awards 2015 for its work in the field of Global Collaborative Learning Initiatives by Elets Technomedia (P) Ltd. The award was conferred on Manav Sthali School at the 5 th Elets World Education Summit 2015 held at LeMeridian, New Delhi on 21 st August 2015.
- DigitalLEARNING Magazine – Elets (Asia’s Premier Monthly magazine on ICT in Education) January 2016 issue ranked Manav Sthali School amongst Best Schools in India 2015 under India’s most comprehensive school ranking survey. A certificate for the same was awarded to the school during “School Leadership Summit 2016” held at Hotel LeMeridian, New Delhi on 18 th February 2016. The school was featured in 3 rd Edition of digitalLEARNING School Ranking Survey 2015 and was identified as India’s Best School for the year 2015.
- Manav Sthali has been awarded as the “Best Hygienic School of the year” by The Search Committee of National Institute of Cleanliness Education & Research (NICER), a division of Afro-Asian-American Chamber of Commerce, occupational Research and Development (ACCORD) New Delhi. The Award was presented at an award ceremony organized on 21 st March 2016 at India International Centre, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi.
- Manav Sthali secured 1 st Position in the World for mixed team competition at EUROFEST 2016 – ODYSSEY OF THE MIND at Gdansk, Poland, Europe with participation from 3 Continents, 11 countries and 59 teams. 14 students & 4 teachers participated from Manav Sthali School and bagged the GOLD trophy and has made India proud.
- Manav Sthali School awarded and recognized among ‘Top 20 CBSE schools of Delhi’ by Brainfeed magazine. The school received Certificate & trophy in an award ceremony “School Excellence Awards 2016” held at Hotel Le Meridien on 4th February 2016.
- Digital Learning Magazine – elets (Asia’s premier monthly magazine on ICT in Education) January 2016 issue ranked Manav Sthali amongst Best Schools of India’2015 under India’s most comprehensive school ranking. A certificate for the same was awarded to the school during “School Leadership Summit 2016” held at Le Meridien, New Delhi on 18th February 2016.
- Manav Sthali School participated and won 2 prestigious awards in the below categories:
- The ‘Hogwarts’ School Award (Silver) for overall performance in every field.
- The ‘Sirius Planetarium’ School Award for providing best mobile planetarium & astronomy activitiesPARAKH -NGO conferred the prestigious “PARAKH SCHOOL AWARDS’ 2015 in one of its 20 different categories” to felicitate schools for their contribution towards the society on Saturday, 9th January 2016 held at Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
- Manav Sthali School has been placed among the top schools of Delhi by Digital LEARNING magazine – Rank -19.
- School bagged 37 rank among top city schools and among top 100 schools in the country for the year 2014 as per the credible annual survery of EDUCATION WORLD magazine, September 2014 issue.
- School was awarded with ‘Sufia Ajmali Memorial Trophy’ by State Resource Centre, Jamia Milia Islamia for six consecutive years from 1990-96 for making maximum illiterates literate.
- School was awarded the UNICEF Trophy for contribution towards Adult Literacy for the year 1996-97 and 1997-98.
- Trophy awarded by Dr. Harshvardhan, Minister for Health Education under National Service Scheme for Distinguished and Commendable Contribution to the society in the field of “Education for All” on 23rd April 1998.
- Manav Sthali School awarded ‘Sufia Ajmali Memorial Running Trophy’ under Literacy Project – 29th April 2010 for making the highest no. of learner’s literates. 02 scholarships of Rs. 300/-each were presented to Ms. Neha learner of Lehar Bhandari of class X F & Ms. Sapna learner of Pulkit Batra of IX F of Manav Sthali School. Ms. Shalu Kochar teacher of Manav Sthali School was appreciated for her excellent work towards Literacy in 2010.
- Manav Sthali School awarded ‘Sufia Ajmali Memorial Running Trophy’ under Literacy Project – 23rd June 2011 for making the highest no. of illiterates literates -1044 learners literate (latest)
- Selected as a Lead School by the Department of Environment, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi-The Department of Environment, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi has selected Manav Sthali School as one of the lead schools of Delhi to sensitize the young minds on different aspects of Environmental issues. Many pilot projects have been undertaken by Manav Sthali School in this field & have received appreciation & recognition for the practical work done to promote Environmental Education.
- For contribution to the Environment, the school was awarded the best Eco- Club (2002-2003) prize by TERI.
- Has been honored by Indian Red Cross Society for promoting Junior Red Cross Programmes in schools during the 1996-97 and 1997-98.
- Manav Sthali recognized as Best School of Delhi – 1995 and declared ‘International Standard School’ by World Development Parliament.
- The Delhi Sports Association has also awarded the “11th DSA Award 90-91” to Manav Sthali for outstanding contribution towards sports Annual Smt.Chandravati Bhatnagar Memorial Table Tennis Competition.